Monday 10 November 2014

a new found love..

I'm back, after a crazy few months of working & holidaying I've decided to rekindle yet again my love for blogging, the start of winter I feel is the perfect time to get going and make the most of my evenings in.





Now this post is dedicated to one brand in particular and it comes as no surprise to me with it's popularity that I'd find joy in it's products. Available in selected Superdrugs, 'Sleek' has become a vastly populated brand over the last few years in particular with it's reliable palettes. If you're crazy on palettes this is the post for you.

I currently own two palettes, I opted for the 'ultra matte V2 darks' around Halloween time as it had the perfect combination of shades I could work well with for my spooky makeup. My friend convinced me to get the 'Au natural' palette and to be honest if I was looking at all the palettes at first glance that one would catch my eye instantly, I'm a sucker for nude, brown and shimmery shades and I feel with this palette in particular you get the best of both worlds being able to create and smokey eye look and a neutral everyday look, perfect for winter / summer and evening / day. OH and yes it is a similar dupe to Urban Decay's Naked 2 palette..

Raved for the their high pigmentation and variety of shades Sleek has done very well with this product (yep, I have my eye out for another one or two) Anybody who is after a more affordable version of Urban Decays naked range, look no further.. At £7.99 and a current 3 for 2 offer in superdrug how can you say no..







What is your favourite eyeshadow palette? 

Jess xox




SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig