Wednesday 14 December 2016

REVIEW: Makeup Revolution Ultra Conceal & Cover Palette

Feels like a long time since i've written a review up on a new product fave, I've been well into the swing of Christmas and the attempt of Blogmas over threw me, so I figured i'd feature a whole load of Christmas inspired posts instead - just not every day! maybe one day i'll have the time to plan ahead and get 30 posts written & scheduled in enough time. - anyways, enough rambling.. i'm here to share with you something that has become a firm favourite in my makeup bag over the last couple of weeks.. particularly in this horrid weather.
Its not a new product, in fact I think its been around well over two years now, I just spotted it in superdrug a few weeks back and thought it could be a great compact alternative to a 100 different concealers to carry around?!?! 
Makeup Revolution are renowned for their palettes, they pretty much have a palette in everything you can think of, from eyeshadows to blushers, to lipsticks, to powders to concealers.. I could go on, but you could also look at them all here primarily you can find a Makeup Revolution counter in most superdrug stores, they haven't made it to boots or their own independent store but I wouldn't completely knock it ever happening. 







SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig